Hampshire Hills in Milford, NH, proudly features both outdoor and indoor swimming pools at our Southern New Hampshire aquatics facility. We have a giant outdoor pool, indoor lap pool, indoor heated kidney pool, and wader pool as well as a whirlpool that seats 12.
Hampshire Hills offers a wide variety of aquatic instruction for all ages and levels providing the finest aquatics instruction. Classes are offered year round and are led by American Red Cross Certified Instructors.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD FOR SWIM LESSONS:
- JANUARY 8 - FEBRUARY 17 SESSION
- December 11th for members
- December 12-15 for non-members
On the date that corresponds to you, please email Michelle Montague the following information:
- First and last name and age of your child – please specify DOB
- Please list 3 preferences for classes:
- Name of class, class time and day
- 1st , 2nd and 3rd choices
- First and last name of Primary Parent/Guardian
- Best contact phone number for Primary Parent/Guardian
FORM OF PAYMENT:
If we have a Credit Card on file and you'd like to be bill on that card, please provide permission to do so in the email OR specify how you will be paying on the first day of class; cash, check or credit card payment at front desk.
Milford High School and Souhegan High School Swim Teams Will Hold Practices In The Lap Pool
Nov 13-Feb 9 / Mon-Thu / 8:15-9:45 pm
Hampshire Hills is the home of Infinity Swim Club, a year round and USS swim team for members only.
Infinity Swim Club Practice Schedule Can Be Found On The Lap Pool Usage Schedule (link above)
Infinity Swim Club Will Not Hold Practice On The Following Dates:
Saturday October 28
Tuesday October 31 (Halloween)
Saturday November 18
Thursday November 23
Friday November 24
Saturday November 25
Saturday December 9
Monday December 25