You are taking the first step in potentially becoming a team member of one of the finest sports and fitness facilities in the United States. We believe that each employee contributes directly to the growth and success of Hampshire Hills as we strive towards our Mission:
To promote wellness and prevention through sports, fitness, and active entertainment by providing uncompromising service, innovative programming, and outstanding facilities, while fostering family values, healthy lifestyles, and community involvement.
Our success is due to our strong sense of team-work, and is reflective of the loyalty and commitment our staff demonstrate each and every day to our corporate mission. Come work with us!
Complete our online application.
To download and print out our application click here.
Christine Cate, Director of Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employment
It is the policy of Hampshire Hills Sports & Fitness Club to provide equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status under applicable local, state or federal law.
In addition, decisions concerning hiring, work assignments, benefits, promotions, transfers and terminations are made without regard to an applicant's or employee's protected status.
We offer 3 tiers of benefits, depending on the status of each employee.
ALL STAFF receive the following:
- A Great Team Environment
- Accessible Management Team
- Growth Opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement
- On-site Restaurant & Café Discounts
- Individual or Student Membership to HH
- Incentive Pay for Holiday Work
- Family-Friendly Flexible Schedules
- AFLAC Insurance Programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Multiple Direct Deposits
- Free CPR, AED & First Aid Training
- Complimentary Guess Passes (2) per Month
- Emergency Backup Child Care
- “Applause” Employee Recognition Program
- Eye Care Discount Program
Our HALF-TIME staff regularly scheduled to work 30+ hours per week enjoy these additional benefits:
- 5 Days of Paid Earned Time Per Year
- Deep Discounts for Vacation Camps
- Access to Group Medical Coverage
- Access to Group Dental Coverage
- Participation in 401(k) Program
Our FULL-TIME staff enjoy the following additional benefits:
- Company subsidized Medical Insurance
- Company subsidized Dental Insurance
- Pre-Tax Health Savings Account for Qualified Medical Expenses
- Free Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Access to Additional Life and AD&D Insurance for Employee & Dependents
- 20 Days of Paid Earned Time per Year
- 5 Paid Sick Days per Year
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Full Family Club Membership
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account for Health & Child Care Reimbursements
- 401k Plan Participation