Nursery 673.7123 x221
To ensure the safety and happiness of the children with age appropriate activities in a well supervised, clean environment, assuring parents of our deep commitment and ability to care for their children.
- Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 1:00 pm & 4:00 pm -7:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 am - 11:30 am
- Reservations are highly recommended. Nursery services are for members of the club only. Non-members wishing to inquire about space for their child will need to contact the director at x272.
- Ages 6 weeks - 7 years.
- Purchase the Hampshire Hills Nursery Punch Card.
- Reservations are made with a nursery attendant, pre-booking up to 7 days in advance. Walk-ins may occur on a "space available" basis only. If there are no reservations the nursery will close at 6:00 p.m. on weekday evenings and at 11:00 am on weekends.
- Staffed according to reservations.
Sickness and Illness
Children who are sick are not allowed in the nursery. The following are symptoms of illness: temperature, diarrhea, and vomiting, persistent cough, unknown rash or heavy nasal discharge. If any of these symptoms appear upon arrival, the parent will be made aware of the “sick” policy. If these symptoms should appear during the child’s visit, the parent will be asked to take the child out of the nursery. If a child has been kept home from school because of illness, that child may not visit the nursery.
We make every effort to keep the nursery clean and sanitized; we wash toys daily and spray disinfectant at the end of every shift. Hopefully if we all do our part, we will
minimize any sickness that may be going around. Thank you in advance for
your attention to this policy.
For more information, contact Ellen Tremblay: