- Fitness instructor for 26 years. AFFA Certified, YogaFit 1 & 2 Certification, Zumba 1 & 2 Certified, CPR Certified.
Classes I Currently Teach
- I currently teach Zumba, Gentle Yoga and Kids Yoga. My love for fitness started young. I ran track and was a Cheerleader growing up. Group exercise reminds me of cheering and being with friends. Especially with Zumba. You can really move in this class. Shake everything you have and enjoy the party laughing while you work!
- My interests include family, friends, crocheting, and volunteering at school.
Why I love Fitness
- Gentle Yoga is great, Here we can center our breath and be reminded to slow down and enjoy the little things in life, enjoying every moment. Smile at the world, and feel the power of your own acceptance. Put a positive spin on every thought you have. Make each day count.
- Kids Yoga is fun for me. I enjoy teaching children, they have such excitement to learn and share everything they know!