- AFAA Primary Group Certification- since 1994, AFAA Certifications in Spinning, Mat Science, Kickboxing, Pilates, Aqua Fitness and Pre/Post Natal Fitness.
- Les Mills certifications in BodyPump, BodyFlow, BodyJam, and BodyCombat
- Body Training Systems certifications in Group Power, Step, Kick, and Centergy.
- Other certifications/trainings include- Zumba level 1, YogaFit levels 1 & 2, Fitour Pilates levels 1 & 2, TurboKick, and PiYo.
- BS from Western New England College in Business Administration (Management emphasis)
Classes I currently teach
- BodyFlow, BodyPump, BodyJam, Zumba, Spinning, and Cardio Step & Tone. I also teach Strength & Balance and Asanda Yoga in the Forever Fit program.
- I love spending time with my family-doing fun, active things together. I love to dance, run, and teach group fitness! I also enjoy reading, geocaching, gardening, and listening to all kinds of music.
Why I Love Fitness
- I am very motivated by working out with a group- the energy and excitement is amazing! I love the way fitness makes me feel, both mentally and physically. As a stay at home mom of four busy kids, fitness is the only time I can call my own. When my husband was active duty in the Air Force, working out was the best way to make new friends and keep myself healthy. I also love helping other people in their fitness journey- it is inspiring to see others work hard and achieve their goals!